Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Christmas Layouts

As I said previously I am trying to get my 2009 scrapbook pages caught up - so when doing that I started in December and looked at my pictures and scrapped what pages I wanted to. So that being said, I have a couple of Christmas pages to share with you today.


Be fair warned...I take LOTS of photos, just ask my kids !!! LOL !!! And that is why I usually create double page layouts to fit all of my lovely pics in them. Now these two layouts today that I am sharing uses some of Christina's older kits - but I hope you can incorporate them into something you have or I am sure there are other kits out there that would work as well.


This kit was called CHRISTMAS MAGIC...take a look:



And now the two layouts that I have done with this kit. The first one is of us decorating our tree and then of Christmas Morning goings ons....love these!!!




Thanks for stopping in today and I will be back with more layouts to share with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment