Monday, April 5, 2010

WimpyChompers Creations Has Moved !!

Hello everyone,

Today's announcement is about the team I create for - Christina from WimpyChompers Creations has moved her store...she is exclusively at Scrap Matters now and we all couldn't be happier !!!


I have been busy scrapping up a storm lately - I really want to get my 2009 album completed so I can print it off and trying to stay current with 2010....not having much luck on either, but I am getting there slowly but surely !!!


Here are two layouts that I have used with Wimpychompers latest kit called NO GIRLS ALLOWED - hope you like them !!! First is a preview of the kit....




And now my layouts - both are of my son and his best buddies !!!


I will be back again with more pages that I have done and this time, I have some double page layouts for your enjoyment !!! Until next time - thanks for stopping by !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment