Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fish Tales is a new release !!

Happy Tuesday Girls !!!

Yesterday was an awesome day...in Canada we had a holiday, its called the CIVIC HOLIDAY and even though my kids were gone for the weekend with their dad, I kept myself busy with "extended" family (aunts/uncles/cousins, even my grandma) and had a great time !!!

Back a few days ago, I gave you a little SNEEK PEAK to a new kit that Gone Scrappin was releasing...well I have to apologize for the delay in actually revealing the kit, but there was some issues with the store Designs in Digital that usually holds all of Lyndie's kits (someone hacked into it and deleted the whole site - they are currently re-building if you've seen some WONKY things going on over there !!! ) so it delayed this release, but Lyndie didn't want to delay anymore, so you can head over to the sister site of Designs in Digital called Just Digi and grab this kit. (CLICK ON IMAGE !!!)


And this is a page that I recently created with the kit, I have lots of other pictures that I want to use this kit for of my kids fishing, so you will be seeing more and more from me very soon (pending that my kids give me some time on the computer again !!!)


I like the way it turned out....a little on the "simple" side for me. I am always doing double pages with LOTS of pictures so this single page was a very big "stretch" for me, but I'm glad that I do these every once in awhile !!!

See you again tomorrow !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment