Thursday, August 13, 2009

More Fish Tales

I love that title...FISH TALES !!! (LOL) And Lyndie (from GSD) really did a great job with this awesome kit !! Take a look (and the image should be clickable to take you right to the store if you want to purchase this one !!!)





And this is the second layout that I have done with it....I even have another one in mind - I just hope that I can make some time inbetween packing to do it up for this week.

Isn't that alpha so adorable !!! I love it !!! And the best part is it is part of the kit !! Sometimes alphas are seperate, but not in this kit !! Just so you know, I outlined the alpha with white - maybe some day when I get ambitious I will film a tutorial on some of this digital stuff !!! Ya right !!! I'm not making any promises !!!

Well, I should be off, because I have a cake to make this morning. Didn't I tell you guys?? I'm taking a cake decorating course in London (big city about 20 minutes from my little town)....I have always dabbled in cake decorating for my kids birthdays, but I want to learn to professionally so this is what I decided to do !!! I am LOVING it !!!! I will take a picture as this is my first cake for the 2nd class tonight !!!

I also should start making some Halloween invites for my sisters annual party we have, she asked me to come up with something simple for her so I have to start working on those too !!! So much to do and so little time !!! LOL !!!

Have a great day !!


No comments:

Post a Comment