Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Non-Digital for a change

I have to start off by saying WOZERS !!! I can't believe that it has been OVER a week that I updated my blog. I guess that is what happens when "real" life gets in the way !!! HAHAHAHA

Well, lets do some catching up before I show you what I have today - and its not digital either !! I know SHOCK !!!

I hope that you all go the chance to pop on over to GONE SCRAPPIN DESIGNS BLOG to grab the awesome freebies that we had for you during our new blog party last week !!! I hope that you got them, because they were just AWESOME !!!

As I said above, my crazy "real" life has just been a little more crazy these last few weeks. As you all know, I am recently going through a divorce and I have my beautiful 3 children for two weeks then my x-hubby has them for two weeks....well the weeks that I have the children are like super busy with their soccer, and swimming and just family stuff. Put into the mix that we have FINALLY found our own place (an apartment) and we will be moving in the next week or two, so we've been busy packing and getting new things set up for the move....that is a lot of work in itself !! But the kids are excited and so am I....we're all ready to start this next new chapter in our lives.

This past weekend on Saturday - yes the one where it rained ALL DAY practically, my two youngest ones had to play soccer in the year-end tournament !!! Despite the rain it was an awesome day !!! This year, they both had the bestest coaches - each of them having two - so I decided to make them a thank you card. Yes, I dug out some of my stamps and made something. Nothing too fancy and I really preferred Noah's cards - because his team colours were nicer then Mia's....but check them out for yourself.




So....what do you think?? Noah's cards were the turquoise colour on your left and Mia's team was the navy blue on the right. The navy is bad, its just darker and I don't know ...I just like the other ones more !!! I used my Stampin Up stamps and I think this one is a retired one called I LOVE SOCCER. Here are some pictures of them individually by themselves !!!


Now to show you that some of this card is dimensional here is a side view of the card, I pop darted some of it !!!



And finally, this last one is of Noah's card all by itself !!!

Well everyone, I hope that you enjoyed my post today with all my ramblings and then something non-digital for you.....but I will be back tomorrow night with a scrappin page...I seem to get more done when the kids go back to their dad's - go figure !!!

Have a great Wednesday everyone !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment