Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Monday !!!

Happy Monday everyone !!!

Hope you all had a great weekend !!! I can't believe how busy it is around here. I actually went out and got some Christmas shopping done this weekend !!! I'm very proud of myself !!! But I didn't get to any scrapping or blogging much since the middle of last week. Hopefully today after I tackle laundry, and my dirty house I will get to some scrapping !!!

I do want to share with you a great kit that Christina from WimpyChompers Creations came out with last week. It's called Accidents Happen....check it out by clickin on the image.


And for this one I created this layout of my son when he had surgery on his ears.



I have another layout in my mind as well because my daughter is pretty accident prone - had a broken wrist/twisted ankle a couple of times, so I need to create a page for her album.

Hope you have a great Monday and thanks for stoppin in.


No comments:

Post a Comment