Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Friends today !! Here's hoping that your holiday is filled with fun and most importantly family surrounding you in some way!!!

As promised today I am going to reveal everything that comes in that awesome MISTLETOE GRAB BAG that Lyndie & Nikki released last week...take a look.





This is just a fabulous deal for only $5.00, click on the image and you will be whisked away to Polka Dot Plum to purchase this for yourself.


For a little inspiration, here is another layout that I created with this awesome kit.





And finally I want to tell you all about a fabulous sale that starts tomorrow over at Polka Dot Plum, check this out !!!


Click on the image above to start shopping !!! Thanks everyone and have a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment