Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Release Time Again

Hello Everyone !!!
I can't believe that its been so long since I last posted!!! This time of the year is just CRAZY and I haven't been too creative lately, not sure where I lost my mojo - but I hope that it comes back soon !!

I wanted to pop in today to let you know that Nikki & Lyndie from Gone Scrappin Designs have been busy once again to create a fabulous collab kit - called Deck The Halls, check it out !!!

This one is just jam-packed full of fun sparkly elements and festive papers - this is one Christmas kit for your must have list! (Image is clickable !!)



And I also want to share some gorgeous layouts made with this kit from the other girls on the creative team - I haven't worked with this one yet, so I don't have anything personally to share !!

I'll be back with more layouts to share with you all tomorrow using this fabulous kit!!! Have a great Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment