Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gone Scrappin Designs New Releases

Lyndie of Gone Scrappin' Designs released a new kit last week too. It is called Cold Winter's Night. And one thing I can identify with right now is COLD!! (Have I ever mentioned I don't like winter?)


I haven't grabbed this one yet, but I am thinking that I might just grab this to re-do my blog - what do you guys think? But I do have a layout to share from a fellow creative team member of mine, Michelle - take a look at her awesome layout with this kit. If you like what you see, just click on her layout and go check out her awesome blog - she is a very talented scrapper and has the most adorable daughter too!!!


Now that I am all caught up with telling you about all these awesome new releases, I am going to try and bury myself with my laptop and actually get some scrappin done. Wish me luck and until next time when I hopefully have something of my own to share with you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment