Monday, December 28, 2009

Whimpy Chompers Creations New Releases

As promised, here are some awesome kits that Christina has had come out during the month of December. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to do much with these kits with my craziness !!!
So without further adieu, here are some awesome kits that you will want to check out - all images are linked to Christina's store over at Polka Dot Plum.


I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW


I wear glasses as does my oldest daughter so I can't wait to grab this kit to make some pages for her book.

FOREVER LOVE

I really, really LOVE this one, and I did have half a day to grab this one, to make a layout and I have more pictures to use with it, just need to take some time to do it. Here is my layout with this kit:





Finally, with the holidays just finished up, I am sure that we all have hundreds of pictures from all the festivities and this kit will be perfect to scrap those memories.



CHRISTMAS MAGIC



Doesn't that kit just look so adorable?? And when you purchase the above kit, you get the alpha for FREE.

I know that I have given you lots to think about today - but these are some AWESOME kits and I hope that you pop on over to http://www.polkadotplum.com/index.php to snag some of these kits for your collection.

Until next time,




No comments:

Post a Comment