Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So Thankful !!!

Happy Tuesday everyone !!!

I hope that you all survived National Digital Scrapbooking Day and that you snagged up some good deals !!! I unfortunately didn't....for some reason over the weekend I had some massive headaches and aches all over. All I wanted or had any energy to do was SLEEP. I finally felt better yesterday but had housework and laundy to do since those things don't get done when the mommy is sick...LOL....like I wish !!!

I wanted to show you what Lyndie from Gone Scrappin Designs released over the weekend. Its an adorable kit for everyone, but with the American Thanksgiving Weekend not very far away, this would be great for you guys. It's called SO THANKFUL -check it out !!! (IMAGE IS CLICKABLE!!!)

I absolutely LOVE this kit and I sat down yesterday and created 3 things with it already....so I will be showing those to you over the next few days.

First up is my desktop for November.

I love having a little extra something on my desktop each month and these colours are gorgeous fo this time of the year, plus I love the tree in this kit !!! Well be sure to come back for more layouts featuring this kit over the next few days and I have a challenge for all of you scheduled for Friday on the Gone Scrappin Blog that yours truly will be hosting.








No comments:

Post a Comment