Friday, May 14, 2010

Card Making - Part 2

Wohoo !!!

This will be 3 days in a row that I have posted on my blog - aren't you guys proud of me !!!

Today is just going to be a really quick one though !!! Want to share with you the next set of cards that I made. My middle daughter Mia will be celebrating her First Communion in a couple of weeks (May 30th) and I wanted to make her a special card from us for this special occasion. Also my boyfriend's nephew Brodie also celebrated his First Communion a few weeks ago, so it was perfect....I always like to make more then one card when I drag everything out.

So without further adieu, here is my cards - one for a boy and one for a girl - obviously !!!


And here is a look at the one card (for my Mia) upclose !!!


Thanks for checking me out !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment