Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Soooo Sorry !!!! Bad Blogger !!!

I really can't believe that it has almost been a month since my last post !!! I am such a bad blogger !!! WoW ~~

I am having a really hard time with my mojo lately...I just am not happy with anything that I have been creating lately. I have been doing this 2 page spread about Christmas with my family (and I mean my sisters/nieces/nephew, etc) and it just is missing something - pretty soon I am just going to give up on it and move on.

Do you have those moments?? Well this has really put me in a bad mood as far as scrapping goes...I need to finish that layout before I move on. I for some reason can not be working on two pages at the same time, if you know what I mean. I finish one then move to the next and soon this Christmas layout is going to go !!! HAHAHA!!!

So for today - - I want to show you another layout from this Christmas (maybe I need to move beyond December pictures and that may help me as well.) This layout used Christina's kit called ARE YOU GAME - take a look !!!


And this is a layout that I did of my two youngest ones playing on the Wii that they got for Christmas from the big guy!!!



Well I am hoping to be back really soon (and I know this because I am going to schedule the posts right now !!! hehehehe !!! hopefully that works) with some non-digital stuff for you.

Thanks for popping into my little world!!





No comments:

Post a Comment