Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bubblicious Continued....and throw in some soccer with that !!!

As I promised yesterday, I have another layout from this awesome kit by GONE SCRAPPIN DESIGNS called BUBBLICIOUS !!!

Check out this 2-page spread of my middle daughter, Mia's recent 7th Birthday !!! It was a Hannah Montanna Themed party - I even made a guitar cake for her, so I thought that this kit fit very well !!!



I love the brackets with the black around them the most from this kit...well everything in it is awesome, but I really, really like those!!! And doesn't that number seven in the grey really nicely complement these colours?? Anyways, I may be biased, but you really should check it out.

Today I will also leave you with another page - this one doesn't use any kit from Gone Scrappin Designs, it actually just uses some miscellaneous colours/papers that I have no idea where I got them from. This is a page about Noah's soccer this year - its his first year and he is loving it !!! Right after I made this layout for him, he scored his first goal and my darn batteries had just died on the camera, so I didn't even get a photo of it !!! Oh well, I am sure there will be many more this year....check out this double page spread.



That big picture of Noah on the side (beside/under the title) was from a photo and I extracted just him from the picture and pasted it for the background on this page!!! Maybe some day, if I get brave enough and better at it....I will try to do some video tutorials on how to do this with Photoshop. I use Photoshop Elements 7.0 and I love it !!!

Well I should be off and I will be back tomorrow with some more items for you to share !!! Have a great day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment