Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Digi Page & Paper as well !!!

Happy Thursday everyone !!! Today I have a mish mash of things to show you, so lets get started:

I just love my little man !!! He is truly the apple of my eye and he's growing up so quickly !!! Its only a month until he starts school....boy will that day be a cry fest for me !!! Anyways onto the page !!!


This one uses a kit that I grabbed from a blog train. What is a blog train you ask?? Well you have to go to several blogs around the world wide web and pick up pieces to a kit before you have an entire kit. This one is called My Favorite Guy....I love the colours in it !!!

Now these next two pages are paper pages for the girls school albums. Yes, sometimes I do still paper scrap, just not as much as I did before and just not as much as I would like.

These are from the girls school year !!! One is grade six and the other is grade one.


Well, I really don't think that I will get to finishing my next digi scrappin page to show you tomorrow, because my sister & her kids are coming today for a play date & picnic in the park. So I may or may not have something new for you for tomorrow !!! Life is just getting in the way of my scrappin right now, which is OK.....cuz I love it !!!

Have a great rest of your day,

No comments:

Post a Comment