Thursday, July 23, 2009

Midway Kit !!!

Morning everyone !!!

Today, I want to show you another awesome kit that Lyndie from Gone Scrappin Designs released just last week. This is a great one if you go to midways and hometown festivals. I personally thought it would be a struggle for me to scrap with this kit - it is very bright and just not my usual style. BUT.....I thought that I should try it, you know go outside my comfort zone so I dug way into my pictures - going back to 2004 & 2005 to make some layouts!!!

This kit is called MIDWAY and if you click on the preview you will be taken to the store at Designs in Digital to purchase it !!

And now these are my layouts for this kit, hope you find some inspiration from them. Sometimes its OK to go outside your comfort zone !!!



And this one is my favorite !!! And it isn't even fair or mid-way related !!!


Thanks for stopping into my little part of the web...even with my blog totally not finished yet, I am still going to "clean up" and do some more things to the side bar - I totally love that you guys come to visit me everyday !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment