Monday, July 20, 2009

Gone Scrappin Creative Team

I am still part of an awesome CREATIVE TEAM for Gone Scrappin Designs and that gives me the opportunity to work with awesome new digital kits before they even hit the stores. If you have never done this before you should try it out !!! Check out forums on different websites to see any calls for new creative team members and then don't be shy, just send in your name and some examples...you never know what might happen. I was hesitant at first, but I am so glad that I did.

Lyndie & Nikki from Gone Scrappin Designs are just awesome to work with as well !!! They come up with some of the cutest kits. Usually they design kits seperately from one another, but on the rare occassion they come together to make some great collaborations...like this one.

This kit is called BUBBLICIOUS - click on the underlined word to head to the store to pick up this great kit.






This is such a nice girly kit, but I wanted to show that it just wasn't for girls. I usually scrap double page spreads - even when I paper scrap, I mostly do double page spreads. I find that I struggle when I do just a single page, but that is what I wanted to do with this one....check out my son !!! He loves the swing when we go to the park, but he will never sit on the swing properly - I think its a little fear in him because his sister has fallen out of the swing and gotten hurt.



Now, doesn't this look familar....yes I also used this gorgeous kit for my new blog design !!! Isn't that cool !!! Well I am off and hope to be back tomorrow with more to share with this awesome kit !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment