Friday, July 24, 2009

Freebies !!!

Happy Friday to all of you in scrap world !!!

Who doesn't like FREEBIES?? I am sure that there are ZERO hands up right now !!! We all love a deal, right?? Well let me tell you about an awesome deal !!!

Did you know that Gone Scrappin Designs is starting a newsletter? Want to keep up to date on new releases and sales? Do you like getting freebies and coupons delivered right to your inbox? Then you should sign up!!!

For everyone that signs up before August 1st you will be receiving our first official newsletter that will include links to download this adorable little collab that Nikki and Lyndie created. All you have to do is enter your email address and you’ll be all set! Click on the preview to sign up for the newsletter !!!

It gets even better! Just for stopping the Gone Scrappin Designs Blog, Nikki has this cute little alpha that goes with the kit that you can snag now. Click on the preview to go and get that !!!

To show you what an awesome kit this is, as a Creative Team Member of Gone Scrappin Designs, I got to snag this early and I came up with this layout to share with you !!!


I personally couldn't wait to get my hands on this one, the colours were just up my alley and I am in the process of completing yet another layout with this kit - so I will be back to show off that one as well. Until then, I hope you have a fabulous weekend !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment