Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back To School & Sneak Peek

I'm back !!! Sorry that it is so late, but I promised to come back and show you guys pictures of my girls on their first day of school.

Emily is my oldest and she's almost 12 going into grade 7, then little Mia is 7 and in grade 2.

They had an amazing first day, and when they got home I couldn't help but laugh a little because they both couldn't wait to tell me all about it !!! Now my little guy doesn't start until Sept 25th, that will be a day of tears (mine probably), so I am enjoying the next few weeks when its just him & my time !!!

Now, I also promised a little sneak peak of Gone Scrappin's latest kit by Lyndie !!! Here you go !! Be sure to be back tomorrow when the kit is revealed along with a layout that I did with it.



Have a great rest of your night !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment