Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blog Challenge & A Freebie from Gone Scrappin Designs

WoW !! I can't believe that it has been another week since I blogged !! I am such a bad blogger !! I will try to get better, I promise !!!

I want to tell you about a few things going on with Gone Scrappin Designs...I am usually the host of the monthly blog challenge...check out my original post HERE .



What that means is I choose someone from the Creative Team and we scraplift a layout of theirs. This month I chose the team leader of the bunch.....Lindsay !!!


I hope that you can play along....click on Lindsay's photo above and this will take you to her gallery with LOTS of cool/awesome layouts....then you pick one and scraplift it !!! Go back to the post HERE and leave a comment with your layout link. If you do this your name will be entered to win ANY kit from Gone Scrappin Designs of your choice !!! Isn't that FABULOUS !!!


I am working on my scraplift and I will be back to share that with you !!!


Now I also wanted to show you a little FREEBIE that Lyndie has for you too...check this out !!!




Click on the image to head on over to FOREVER FREEBIES to grab this awesome alpha for your collection.

Well, I am off to work more on my scraplift....and then I will be back !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment