Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catch Up Time !!!

Hello everyone,

So very sorry for not posting to my blog in such a LOOONGGGG time, but with moving and everything I just haven't had the time. We're all moved and settled in now, and with the kids starting school today (WohOO !!!) things should get back to some sort of normal again !!! Don't get me wrong, I hate that summer is over - because I had an absolute blast with my kids this summer - but I don't like winter at all and usually around South Western Ontario you never know when we might see that stupid S word - of SNOW !!!

Anyways....I promise to be a much more faithful blogger again now. So today I wanted to share with you some things that have been going on over at Gone Scrappin Designs. Lyndie has put out some great stuff in the last few weeks - take a look:



Isn't this one - called CIRCLE THAT DATE - just awesome, I used it recently in a layout that I will share with you tomorrow !!! (image should be clickable to the store, where you can pick up this cute little set)

Next up, is a nother cute addition to your stash called RECORDING LIFE, I haven't used this yet, but I can't wait to use it !!! I really need to journal more on my layouts so this will come in handy !!! (again, image is clickable !!!)

And certainly not lastly is a new kit called ALL MY HEART which is just GORGEOUS and I haven't played with this one yet - but I hope that I get the chance to, because the colours are right up my alley !!! But you should take a look over at Designs In Digital's Gallery to find some inspiration from some of the others on the team because I know they have some awesome stuff over there with this kit !!! (image is clickable)

Well digi scrap land that is getting you all caught up on the goings on (I think - hope I didn't leave anything out). I will be back either later today to give you some photos of my kiddos on their first day and maybe show you around my new place - and I promise to be back tomorrow with a new kit that Gone Scrappin is releasing tomorrow for you - and I even scrapped a page with it !!! I know AMAZING!!!

Have a great day !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment