Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Day at the Fair !!!

It's here !!! Time for me to reveal the latest kit from Lyndie @ Gone Scrappin Designs !! I love it and have already completed one layout, but there will be more - guaranteed!!

Here is the kit:

This will be a great kit for all those awesome little small town fairs coming up soon in the fall !!

Here is the layout that I made from our recent trip to Toronto and we went to Centerville (an amusement park type of place on Toronto Island) - my son Noah loved going on the Pony Rides and this kit was perfect for those pictures.

And the awesome thing is that I posted this layout over at Designs In Digital and I got Layout of the Day !!! That is awesome, really makes my day and gives me some motivation to keep scrappin - not that I need it right now !!!

Thanks for stopping in and I will be back !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment