Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last One !!! & New Blog Look !!!

Happy Tuesday everyone !!! How do you like the new look !!! Yes, I decided that it was time to get into the Fallness !!! This isn't my favorite time of year - probably my least if I had to be honest, but my blog needed a makeover !!!

This is the last one of my pages that used Gone Scrappin's great kit called A Day At the Fair

I really love this kit...and if you like it be sure to click on over to Lyndie's store to pick it up. (Link is above)

Don't forget to keep Gone Scrappin's Blog on your radar in October because they are having an awesome FEAST over there with lots of goodies/freebies etc !!! And be sure to come back here to my blog on Friday where I get to give away something too !! I am super excited about it !!!

Thanks for stopping in -I really appreciate it !!


No comments:

Post a Comment