Monday, October 5, 2009

New Kits & New Creative Team !!!

Happy Monday everyone !!!

I am so excited to tell you about some stuff that has been going on with me !!! I have been so busy around the house...with three little ones it seems to be non-stop and that is why my posts are so sporatic.....but my kids who spit their time between me & their dad are back with him for two weeks again, which hopefully means less crazyness for me !!

First of all, I wanted to share with you a lovely kit from Lyndie @ Gone Scrappin Designs over at Designs in Digital called PUMPKIN PICKIN. It is actually a collaboration with another awesome designer, Scrappin Mint and they are the designing duo for October.



Image above should take you to the store directly if you want to buy this awesome kit !!! I am working on some layouts myself personally and will share those with you all on here shortly.

I hosted a RAK over the weekend - that stands for RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS...which means that I am authorized to give out for FREE, two of these awesome kits to two very lucky indivduals. Be sure to check out the threads HERE or HERE and just by leaving a comment at either one or both (double your chances) you could win this kit. Be sure to pop on over there before 5pm EST today and enter to win!!


Now on to some other exciting news....I entered myself or applied for another creative team. I am always my own worst critic when it comes to my work, but I thought that I would give it a try....and I made it !!! It's only a guest spot from now to the end of the year, but I am very excited!!!


I will now get to work with Christina from Wimpychopers Creations !!





I am super excited because I have admired Christina's work/kit/designing for some time now....but now I get to work with them - wohoo me !!! So you will be seeing some layouts with that coming soon !!! If you would like to find out more about Wimpychompers Creations, the logo above should be clickable to be directed to the blog!!!

I also want to clarify that in no way does this mean that I am not working with Lyndie and Gone Scrappin Designs, because its not. I am very grateful to Lyndie for taking a chance on me with being a newbie and all and I ADORE her kits - so now I get to work with two fabulous designers and that just means that I have to scrap more - which is awesome !!!

This was a long post - thanks for bearing with me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment