Thursday, October 15, 2009

More New Stuff

I have some more new stuff to show you that was released this week by Lyndie with Gone Scrappin Designs and is available exclussively at BROWNIE SCRAPS check it out here, its called Lost in the Moment (image is linkable directly to the store).


I truly believe that this is one of my most favorite kits from Lyndie to-date. I just love the colours, the glittery elements & gorgeous alpha !!! Check out my layouts with this one. I recently went to my little sister's best friends wedding and got some great photos, so I decided to use those pictures to give the bride as a little gift.



My plans are to use this kit and make a few more pages for her, and print them into a cute book for her, I hope she'll like it !!

Thanks for stopping in today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment