Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bad Blogger !!! Catch up Time !!!

I can't believe that I haven't blogged since October 16th, that just totally shocked me, its not like I don't have anything to show you, its just that LIFE sometimes gets in the way. With having three very active kiddos and now being a single mom, I forget things more easily. Normally I sit down in the evenings on the nights before and type up something for all of you to see automatically the next day. I will admit that I have been in bed lately early...normally I am a night hawk - up until 11pm or even later, but these last few weeks has seen me in bed with the kiddies @ 9 or 9:30pm.

I hope that you have been collected your pieces to Nikki & Lyndie's Pumpkin Fest over at
Gone Scrappin Designs Blog because there are only a few days left in this celebration. Last Friday, I gave away a BRAGBOOK COLLECTION over there - the link is still up so check it out !!! (click on my preview to be wisked away!!!).



Then I need to tell you about some new kits that Christina with WimpyChompers Creations released this past week. Firstly is one called GOT YOU IN STITCHES.....I`m not a sewing person at all (insert your laughs now !!!) so this one is a cute one, but just not for me. (images are clickable to the store for your shopping convenience !!!)



Then Christina threw all of us CT Members for a loop and also released on the same day this adorable kit called MY LITTLE GOBBLER.


Isn`t this one a cutie !!! I JUST grabbed this one and have a couple of layouts swirling in my head, so I hope to share those with you before the weekend !!!


Lastly I wanted to share this awesome sale with you !! Christina hardly ever does this, so take advantage...If you have been admiring these cute kits from WimpyChompers Creations then now is the time to run on over to POLKA DOT PLUM and check out the selection - you won`t be disappointed !! (Click image to shoppe)


Well I have bombarded you with lots today, but I hope that is OK and you`ve enjoyed your visit. I have a double page layout ready to share with you for tomorrow !!! Have a great Tuesday!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment