Thursday, October 8, 2009

WimpyChompers Creations !!!

Happy Thursday Everyone !!!

Today I wanted to show off my lastest Digi Designer !! Christina from WimpyChompers Creations is just awesome. I have admired her kits from afar for awhile now, and thought that I would "try out" for a spot on her team - never imagining that I would be selected. I really still can't believe that I was selected.

I will be a guest on her team now until the end of the year, and I just picked up a kit from her store to play with, so I will have something of my own to show you soon, but I wanted to show you her latest kits that hit POLKADOT PLUM's STORE yesterday!!

First of all, is BOWLING BUDDIES (image clickable to the store)




And this is a layout from the creative team with this kit:


My kids have been bugging me to take them bowling, so I may just have to do that so I can use this adorable kit.

Next up is a collaboration with The Design Girl and WimpyChompers caled Shabby Elegance. This one is simply beautiful !! (image is clickable!!)



And this is a GORGEOUS layout using this kit - it is very girly, which I love because as my girls like to tell me, I tend to scrap their brother lots - I just think that I am drawn to boy kits more and I am going to challenge myself to scrap the girls more.



I hope you like something that you see today. Have a great day !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment