Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Release Day

Don't you love Wednesdays?? I do, its most famous for being "hump day", the downward spiral to the weekend. It is also new release day at most digi scrap stores.

Christina from Wimpy Chompers Creation is releasing a fabulous new kit called MAKIN A MESS today !!! Whether you just love cooking or making cookies for the holiday season this kit is perfect. It comes out October 14th (TODAY) and is 20% off for that day!

Available exclusively at Polka Dot Plum



I personally LOVE this one. My kids/sisters/aunts/cousins always have a special baking day in November for time together, plus some actual baking does go on, so I have TONS of pictures to scrap with this kit. In Canada here this weekend - it was our THANKSGIVING, plus it was my oldest daughter, Emily's 12th birthday so it was crazy, but I did manage to get one layout done with this kit and another in the works.


Thanks for stopping in to my little world and be sure to hop on over to snag this awesome kit for your own collection. I'll be back tomorrow with another of my layouts and some from the rest of the Creative Team. See you then!!


No comments:

Post a Comment