Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Friday & Happy Halloween

Good morning everyone!!!

Happy Friday !! and an early Happy Halloween for those that celebrate. I have a costume party tonight with my kiddos at my sisters...we are all very excited about that. We have to dress up with something that starts with the letter P this year....should be FUN, hope to post some pictures of all of us....and you know me, I will be scrappin it for sure as well !!!

Today is my big reveal day for a new kit from Lyndie with Gone Scrappin Designs that I sneeked you all a peek of in the last post....well here is the entire kit available at Brownie Scraps called ABOUT A GIRL



(image is clickable)

Isn't it gorgeous !!! My girls were so super excited to see this one, they claim that I scrap A LOT of their brother...I think it is just my style, not intentional at all, but I gravitate towards boys kits more. I did promise them a layout and I didn't fail them....take a look!!!

Be sure to click on the image to see the journalling if you want to read that more !!! I love the colours in this one and I knew it would work just perfect with these Sephia photos I had taken about a year ago !!!

Well I am off to start my busy day !!! Hope you have a good one !!

No comments:

Post a Comment